Private lending solutions



International Student: A student who is not a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident, and requires a visa for entry to the United States. Necessary documentation may include one of the following:

  • F-1 visa, I-94, and I-20, along with a valid passport with photo
  • J-1 visa, I-94, and form DS-2019, along with a valid passport with photo



Please select the appropriate link below to get started!

  • Select "New Borrower" links if this is the first time you're borrowing through
    a Student Choice program.
  • Select "Returning Borrower" links if you already have a line-of-credit and need to request funds OR need to access an application you already started.
International Borrowers New Borrower Returning Borrower
  • for best results when completing the application, use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox
  • you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader to properly view and print documents
CU Student Choice © 2017 All Rights Reserved